Dr Tan WenQing: Famous Centenarian Orthopaedic Physician of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Introduction to the “Pills for bone injury and pains”
“Pills for bone
injury and pains” are pure Traditional Chinese Medicine (No. Of authorization:
Drug production  0017, 0018 of Jilin Public
Health). The pills are invented by famous Tan’s Orthopaedics
in Changchun of Jilin.
Centenarian TCM doctor Tan WenQing inherited the
secrete recipe of more than 400 years of history for the treatment of bone
injury and all kinds of bone diseases. Dr Tan WenQing
summarized his clinical practice of more than 80 years and the 30 years
clinical experience of Dr Tan ZhenGang and created a
series of methods of treatment for bone injuries and bone diseases. And he also
developed a series of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is proved to be very
effective with a 98% strong efficient rate in clinical usage. The patients
recovered rapidly and they gave very high opinion to these drugs. “Pills for
bone injury and pains” won Gold Prize in August
Tan’s Orthopaedics clinic of
Tan ZhenGang inherited the skills from his father and
read extensively. He has worked in the field of orthopaedics
for more than 30 years after graduation. The three generations of Tan’s family
based their credit upon their honest work and they used their special TCM
method, combining modern medicine with traditional method to treat the bone
injuries and bone diseases. Patients from all over
1. Bone injuries: injuries of meniscus of knee joints; acute or chronical injuries of ligament; rupture of blood vessel, nerve or tendon; fracture of cervical or lumbar vertebrae; traumatic spinal paraplegia; fracture of skull; traumatic hydrocele; fracture of femur and all kinds of fracture, disconnection of bones, delayed healing of the bones, disjoints and other bone diseases.
2. Bone diseases: Osteoporosis, hyperostosis; disease of cervical vertibrae, dislocation of intervertebral disks, stricture of lumbar tubes, traumatic pains of lumbar of legs; ischium neuralgia; aseptic bone necrosis; Inflammation of peritendineum; inflammation of shoulder joints; inflammation of femur condyles, wrist tube syndrome; early stage chondroma; residual neuroma and other bone diseases.
3. other diseases: kidney stones; early stage inflammation of blood vessels; foot diseases caused by diabetes; osteomyelitis; and inflammation of epyphysis.
The drug should be taken orally, three times a day, one package each time for the drug powder and 3-10 tablets for the capsule.
Read carefully before taking the drug
1. Food like pimiento is forbidden.
2. Patients like pregnant women or of other chronical disease should consult the doctor.
3. Consult the doctor if there are other kinds of medication for example physical treatment and acupuncture is forbidden during the administration of the drug.
4. Few patients will feel pain or uncomfortable at the site of the disease after taking the drug and this feeling will disappear after taking the drug for several days.
5. The money will not be reimbursed for drug powder after consult and treatment and the patient should be responsible for the result.
Building, JiSheng Garden District, Erdao District,
Postal code: 130031
transportation: take bus 361, 1, 301, 268, 259, 247, 287, 115 or route 102 from
Linkman: Tan He
Telephone: 0431-4911693 4949428
Tan’s Orthopaedics, Bone injury clinic of the Second Hospital of Changchun
* All right reserved